Tuesday, March 18, 2014

From Game Play to Becoming a Video .

Basically this is a great tutorial on how you can take your normal gameplay and make it into and amazing video with the help of any video editing program.

Essentially what I use to do all of my video editing is using Sony Vegas 12, yes I do realize that it is a $500-$700 dollar program. It was given this to me from a dear friend of mine.

So here is what you do, when you hook up your capture card to the device you are wanting to record from, make sure to have all drivers and installs finished already. Once this is complete go over all the settings you want to your specification and how much memory your computer has free. Video editing and recording takes up a ton of memory on your computer. For instance I have a 700 GB laptop free of memory before I start to record some of my  videos. By the end of my recording day I will only have about 100GB of memory available on my laptop for me to use. So as you can see recording such videos take up a lot of space.

The next step is to start recording and defining what you want to record. Set time out of your schedule just for recording out of your daily life or just spend all of your time sitting their and record every little thing you can.

After you achieve all of the files or video you want to record it become really dull and boring after that. Basically everything you recorded you now have to look back through all of it and trim and split what you don't need any longer. Also make sure you take anything bad out of it for instance sitting there looking at a kill cam of you dieing or any time your sitting idle for a while people will be turned off your video and go else where.

This has been the case for me in many occasions. After you have done all of this I recommend you to start to live stream to any open broadcastings you can. Such as Twitch and Youtube, people will come in and out all the time. To do this follow this video.



2 comments:

  1. Really good tips! I never knew that it was so easy or that it took up SO MUCH space! I really respect people who can make these videos and keep them up to date. I'd really like to see more of these types of videos out on the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AVerMedia Live Gamer in UAE, DUO Live Gamer in UAE, Live Gamer in UAE
    https://gccgamers.com/avermedia-live.html
    AVerMedia Live Gamer in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery GCC Gamers Moneyback Guarantee.
    1634609404801-10

    ReplyDelete